One World Project (OWP) was born in 2012 with the aim of promoting cultural understanding and environmental sustainability through meaningful community, after school, camp, and early childhood education programs.
Our mission is to nurture global citizens and stewards of the environment. We work toward our mission by providing opportunities for exploration, discovery, and friendship through community events and interactive, hands-on programs.
One World’s programming includes:
1. Spanish immersion preschool for 2 to 5 year olds
2. Spanish immersion after school and camp program for 2 to 10 year olds
3. Spanish classes for adults
4. Saturday playgroups in Spanish
5. Community activities and events for both children and adults
In future years, One World will expand its programs and increase its language offerings.
Enrollment in Hola Summer: One World Project's SUMMER Spanish - Immersion Camp is open!